Sunday, February 20, 2011

Make It Monday #2 Card


Good afternoon!

Just thought I would post a quick card for the Make it Monday Challenge over at PTI. I haven't had much time recently, but I really wanted to give this challenge a try. We have had vellum in the house for the longest time, but we rarely, if ever, use it. I guess I had some type of phobia of smudging the ink after stamping on it. Yet, the amazingly talented Nichole Heady showed how easy it is to create a sentiment strip with vellum. Therefore, I decided to give it one more try. Miraculously, it worked! I love the look of this card. The die is a new Geo Die that Robin found on the Operation Write Home website. It took a little time to get used to it, but I really love the final product. With the chilly weather today, this card is a nice reminder of the springy temperatures soon to come.

1 comment: