Thursday, February 17, 2011

Let it SNOW!


Good morning!


This has to be one of my favorite cards that I made this winter! I don't remember where the idea came from for this card, but I really like how it turned out. I started by stamping the Framed stamp from PTI in black ink on white card stock. I stamped three little snowmen from the Jar Fillers for winter in the middle of the Frame. I took a sentiment from this same set and added it to the opening in the frame. Using basic markers, I colored the snowmen's hat and scarf. I also added some orange for the carrot nose :) I then masked off the frame to add the snowflakes. The snowflakes came from a separate PTI set called Peace Be Still. I stamped them in two different colors of blue around the frame. Finally, I added a colored pearl to the hat on each snowman. I love how the scarf, hat and pom pom all match on each one. They look so cute!

Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. EEK! This is SO CUTE! I don't have Framed OR any of the jar stuff, but this is making me want them! Adorable, and I love the pearls - great finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...how sweet and cute is that! Love the tiny, adorable snowmen in the frame. Just great!

    ReplyDelete