Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Birthday!


Just thought I would post a quick card that I made a few weeks ago! To make this card, I used the new present dies that are part of the Make a Wish set from PTI. I cut out both pieces and stamped them in Momento Ink. I love the color combination- rose bud, bahama blue and grape jelly. I taped the cut bow onto the die cut present and then attached them to the background. The textured back was made using an Argyle impression folder. I never realized that a white background on a white card looks really sophisticated. It is something I learned from Nichole Heady and I really love the look. Finally, a small sentiment from Stampin' Up finished the card. 

Hope you enjoy 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a lovely card. Very classy indeed. Those presents are so sweet. The textured background works a treat too.

    ReplyDelete