Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pawsing... to say hi!


Hey everyone!


Another older card today! We are still making plenty of new cards everyday but I thought I would share another card I found while looking through some old pictures. The next post will definitely have some new cards (we got a big order from PTI for the Feb. release - so there is soooo much to put up on the blog!) Anyway, this is a VERY old card that I made. It was certainly before we had discovered PTI or even Stampin' Up. I don't even think we had our Marvy Punches yet! The stamp comes from Michael's. I colored the stamp with pencils and backed it on two different brown rectangles. This was mounted on a small piece of yellow paper from a MatStack collection. Finally, a typed sentiment finishes off the card. I think it would be a great challenge to make another card with this stamp given all of the other materials we now have! The puppy is just so cute! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment