Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Birthday!


Hi!

I made this card a few months back after receiving a new birthday set from PTI. I die cut a Mat Stack #3 die in light pink paper. After die cutting the package and bow, I stamped them with the matching stamps. I love the polka dot birthday present that came with this set! I used a cuttle bug embossing folder to create the pattern on the background. The swiss dot impression folder creates such a fun background! I then used the double banner die from PTI to create the small white strip on the card. I stamped the sentiment from the matching birthday set in the same color purple (grape jelly momento ink). I finished the card with two light pink pearls. 

Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your card with us . I like how it is simply stated. Love the pink pearls on the side, nice touch.

    ReplyDelete