Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Warm winter wishes!


Hi everyone!

Just thought I would post a card today for all those experiencing a serious dose of "winter weather." NYC is freezing and we are supposed to get a significant amount of snow fall by the end of the day. We're stuck in the house, doing some work and making some cards of course. I never thought we would use the jar stamp set from PTI but it turns out that we actually use it quite a lot. Around Christmas, PTI came out with a winter addition to the Jar Fillers Stamp set. One of the stamps is a handle, that turns the jar into a mug. Topped with some fluffy marshmallows, the hot cocoa looks good enough to drink! I added a small jar label to the mug stamped in black on Kraft paper. A small strip of brown accent paper finishes the card. I also really love the sentiment that goes with the hot cocoa- 'warm winter wishes'. Definitely a perfect sentiment for today!

Hope everyone is staying warm and enjoying the winter weather!

3 comments:

  1. A warm card, Steph...in more ways than one! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a CUTE card!!! Stay WARM!!
    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, Steph! Love the cocoa! I have yet to ink up this set! How horrible am I??? Maybe this will motivate me a bit!

    ReplyDelete