Friday, January 14, 2011

Thank You


The other day Robin mentioned that we have not made many 'Thank you' cards for Operation Write Home recently. I am always interested in making new and different cards so I decided to try to make some new Thank you notes. I took the Framed set from Papertrey Ink and stamped it in black ink on white card stock. I then took an older PTI set, All About You, and stamped the large 'YOU' in various colors. To get this look, I masked the frame using post-it notes. I then added a small 'thank' stamp from the same set in black. Finally, I added a small Thank you sentiment under the frame with a coordinating small blue flower. I really like how this card turned out! I think I will make some more using different colors.

Thanks for looking. I hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. This is so, so pretty!!! I love the colors you used and how you masked off the frame! I may be CASing your card! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the colors with the black...love the design of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that frame and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete