Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Have a Great Day



Hey everyone!

Just wanted to share a quick card I made a few months back! I created this card soon after we got the PTI Way to Go Kiddo Stamp set. At first I wasn't very sure if we would get a lot of use about some of the images, but it has turned out to be a very fun and useful set to use to make cards for children. I created this card by stamping the various mushroom images in Versamark on green paper. I then cut the small white central focal point using a paper trimmer. I added the embellished edge using one of our edge punches from Fiskars. I stamped the image with the three smaller mushrooms on this white square and colored it with various green Copic markers. I stamped one of the sentiments from the set on the bottom and added two green gems to add a little something extra to the card. At this point, I placed the green piece on the card and was not completely satisfied with the look of the card. Something was missing. I found some rustic twine that we had lying around the house and added a piece on the bottom. Exactly what was missing! I loved how rustic the twine looked with the images of the mushrooms.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment