Sunday, August 29, 2010

Falling for you!


Hello everyone!

I thought I would share some cards made using our newest stamps from PTI. We got a bunch of Halloween sets as well as a fun fall/autumn set. 

I have to say that I absolutely love the fall. Halloween is definitely one of my favorite holidays so I really enjoy making these cards for OWH. Its hard to believe that the deadline for Halloween is so close. 

This first card was made from a set called Falling Leaves. The set comes with a tree and various leaves. It also has an adorable acorn and a small apple. I used different shades of red, yellow and orange ink to stamp the leaves. I then added the brown acorns. The entire image was cut out and backed with an orange/red piece of cardstock. Finally, I stamped the sentiment on the bottom with a matching acorn. It is a very clean and simple card. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors that you used and how you have the "falling leaves" Great card and not over done at all!!!

    ReplyDelete